Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Apologies - And Hello Again

My previous blog is now gone.

Since I couldn't remember the different combinations of letters and numbers, and couldn't find where I wrote it down, and moved in the process - my previous password is gone.

So...I've been forced to create another blog from scratch. 

And here it is.

I've titled it Copperhead 1864 since I'm the biggest Copper fan on the planet. IF you're not familiar with that show, it's on the BBC America channel. Season 2 begins in June.

Don't worry, I'll try to refrain from posting stuff from the show because of copyright laws and such and will remember the reason for this blog - because I'm a writer.

As such, I hope my friends find me again and we can pick up where we left off.

By the way, now that I've led you down the road to Copper, check this out:
www.bbcamerica.com/copper/

We'll talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment